Wednesday, November 25, 2009

...You make my heart sing...

I'm extremely embarrassed because this will be my first post in a week and a bit...heres my LAME excuse; I was very very busy. Yeah that sucked. Though I would love to thank all you lovely pretty people who commented and followed lately...hi5s all round! So I was looking around at other blogs and the fabulous Beth of NiftyThrifty (methinks you can find her in my followers list?) said something along the lines of the American Urban Outfitters being better than the European. So I put on my detective costume and went to investigate ... Beth is so right! I much much prefer the stuff on the North American website and they have plentiful pieces in VELVET and GOLD. How did they know my weaknesses?!

The best bit is they have lots of clothing inspired by 'Where the Wild Things Are' which is a movie that I am extra phsyched to see because the boy Max in it has a monster suit (*jealous*) and the hairy guys look like the Gruffalo. These are the nicest:



< Well its pretty basic but it gets my message across. My message being THIS MOVIE LOOKS EPIC. $28



< This one might require a little "No it's not just a triangular pattern it's supposed to be FUR". Max eat your heart out. Also $28 but you could probably achieve the same effect with a big white cotton tee and a magic marker.



< Woot woot it's the gruffalo guy! And if you look at it from a distance with squinty eyes it looks like theyre having a big hairy rave! I love at $14.99

They also have extended awesomeness with 'Where the wild things are' figurines (ahem), soundtrack, story books, slippers, cushions and um shadow puppets. Wahey! Thank you Beth!

I'll be in touch :)

6 comments:

  1. No problem! Thanks for the mention in your blog, you're too kind!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Want these tees!

    Nina

    http://ninaballerinaclosetobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea to have this blog....i'm a mom...in the u.s.....my daughter caroline,14, would love your blog...she thinks mine is lame since it's about mixups that happen in my life...i'll have her check yours out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have yet to see Where the Wild Things Are. NOT OKAY haha. I need to get on that. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CIAO, LOVE YOUR BLOG, SPECIALLY THIS LAST POSTS.. :-) I'M FOLLOWING YOU, FOLLOW ME TOO!

    @ MAISONCHAPLIN.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. although i love the shirts im not that sweet on the wild things :P i had read the book when i was small and it gave me nightmares. thanks for following me! im following you back too!

    ReplyDelete